Research and development
As a world-class provider for intelligent environmentally sustainable hydraulic systems and automation solutions we seek to improve our customer’s competitive edge, by helping them solve problems with innovative solutions that help produce time and cost savings. To accomplish this we are constantly researching, testing and implementing new technologies and concepts by actively participating in both national and international research projects.
For the last 10 years we have been participating in TEKES, EU Framework Programme, Artemis JU and ITEA funded projects. Working together with both academic and industrial partners from many different countries we have a common goal in mind; to push technology forward, improve our productivity, quality and competitive edge, but most of all, to satisfy our customer base.
Feel free to browse our R&D section for news on both of the past and present projects we are participating in.
Cloud Collaborative Manufacturing Networks (C2NET)
WHAT IS C2NET?
The goal of C2NET Project is the creation of cloud-enabled tools for supporting the SMEs supply network optimization of manufacturing and logistic assets based on collaborativedemand, production and delivery plans. C2NET Project will provide a scalable real-time architecture, platform and software to allow the supply network partners:
- To create cloud-enabled tools
- To support the SMEs supply network optimization of manufacturing and logistic assets based on collaborative demand, production and delivery plans
- Increased capability for better and faster reaction to market changes by being able to use holistic global and local optimization algorithms in a collaborative value chain
- Reduced complexity of production systems by at least an order of magnitude through an interoperable de-centralised architecture approach and interoperability frameworks
- Productivity increase of about 30% through the enhanced utilisation of resources and information taking a holistic view in a collaborative value chain
- To develop a new approach for facilitating collaborative demand, production and delivery plans along the supply network.
- To provide new tools for supporting the supply network optimization of manufacturing and logistic assets.
- To securely store relevant information from supply network partners in public cloud, community cloud or private cloud, ensuring data security and provide the ability of data sharing and data analytics.
- To support decision-makers with intuitive UIs that display in real-time the right data at the right time, built in advanced apps for mobile devices for selective management functionalities across the supply network.
For more information visit the website: http://www.c2net-project.eu/
eScop – Embedded systems Service-based Control for Open manufacturing and Process automation
ASTUTE – Pro-active Decision Support for Data-intensive Environments
IMC-AESOP – ArchitecturE for Service-Oriented Process-Monitoring and Control.
eSONIA – Embedded Service-Oriented Monitoring, Diagnostics and Control: Toward the Asset-aware and Self-Recovery Factory.
SAMIA – Service-based Monitoring for Industrial Ambients.
SOCRADES – Service-Oriented Cross-layer InfRAstructure for Distributed smart Embedded deviceS.
RI-MACS – Radically Innovative Mechatronics and Advanced Control Systems.
SODA – Service Oriented Device and Delivery Architecture.